This Usage Policy (“Policy”) outlines the acceptable use of Rover Ventures’ services, including but not limited to the API, web platform, and integration with customers’ systems. By using our services, you agree to comply with this Policy.
2. Prohibited Activities
The following activities are strictly prohibited in connection with the use of our services:
- Using our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Using our services to send spam or other unsolicited messages;
- Interfering with or disrupting the functionality of our services;
- Attempting to access or use the accounts of other customers without authorization;
- Engaging in any activity that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
- Uploading or transmitting any content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive;
- Violating the intellectual property rights of Rover Ventures or any third party.
3. Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right to monitor and enforce compliance with this Policy. If we become aware of any prohibited activity, we may take appropriate action, including without limitation suspension or termination of the customer’s access to our services.
4. Reporting Violations
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a revised version on our website. Customers should review this Policy periodically for changes.
6. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to comply with its provisions.